100 Warriors are agents of change from all walks of life who choose to take action by turning their financial capital into social capital through supporting the work of Ophelia’s Place on a monthly basis. This is how they are doing their part to create change.
You are fed up with the unrealistic and oppressive ideals of health, beauty, and body
You or anyone you love has struggled with an eating disorder
You have ever felt shame for your body size or shape
You have experienced freedom from this oppression
You believe that everyBody is beautiful
And if you want to believe, but wonder if it’s true
Donate to Ophelia’s Place on a monthly basis, at any level, and become one of our 100 Warriors.
100% of the services that Ophelia's Place offers, are not billable.
That means that these critical support, education, and prevention services are only possible through Ophelia's Place's sustainability efforts and from the support of individuals like you.
You can take part in changing the culture and conversation by supporting:
- Weekly support groups
- Monthly workshops for friends and family
- Symptom cards
- 'Every Body is Beautiful' clings being put up across the country
- Education for 'first-responders'
- Empowerment and education for college and high-school aged students.
- Connecting and referring individuals to life-saving treatment
- Cooking classes for those who are struggling
- Prevention and awareness.